I am long overdue to feature The Golden Secrets Oil in my blog. It was created by my closest friend, yoga teacher and holistic practitioner, Jesse Golden. Ever since I’ve known her Jesse never used conventional perfumes yet always smelled like she just walked out of a Spa. For years Jesse’s been making a unique blend of essential oils for personal use, and now her signature creation, The Golden Secrets Oil, is available for sale.
Jesse says the tantric magic of this blend originated from Roman folklore, used as an attraction oil or aphrodisiac to stimulate romance. It’s signature aroma helps to strengthen the mind and body, guide you inward, attain clarity and focus.
My boyfriend and I have been using the oil for a while now, and the scent is different on each of us. The oil will adapt to your own body chemistry to create a secret aroma, just as unique as you.
Does it really entice the romance? It does for us, but you would have to personally explore that subject.
What really makes it special is not just the scent alone, but the intention and the energy that goes inside of each bottle. It’s a very small production, Jesse bottles the oil herself by hand, and blesses every single one of them with tantric chants.
The oil bottle is 5 ml, and it my look a bit small, but trust me, it will go a long way. It’s pretty strong, so you only need a few drops.
What does it smell like? Well, the exact formula is Jesse’s secret, but I sense citrus, floral and earthy top notes. It’s not heavy or musty, and gives you an instant clean feeling, keeps you refreshed and energized all day long.
A lot of people underestimate the power of essential oils. You don’t have to be a hard core yogi to reap the benefits of it. A scent can easily influence people’s moods and emotions, and affect work performance.
Personally, scent is a very powerful memory trigger for me. I enjoy creating happy memories that are linked to the use of the oil. And if I’m having a bad day, once I inhale my Golden Secrets Oil it instantly brings back the happy times associated with the smell and puts a smile on my face.
My girl friends and I love the oil, and use it more than in just one way. Here are a few of MY FAVORITE USES OF THE GOLDEN SECRETS OIL:
- As an all natural every day unisex perfume – Dab 2-4 drops on the inside of your wrist. Then rub inside of wrists together and delicately rub wrists on the sides of the neck and behind your ears…and just below the navel, if you desire.
- Use it during meditation and yoga practice to find your focus and balance.
- Apply during your morning affirmations.
- As a scent enhancer for your body lotion or massage oil – I love putting a few drops in my Kiels lotion bottle to make it more special.
- As a room fragrance – Just put a few drops in your aromatherapy oil diffuser .
- As a car freshener – I use it in aromatherapy car diffuser to stay calm and patient in LA traffic.
- As a laundry fragrance – Place 2 drops on a cloth and place in the dryer for great smelling clothes.
Visit www.thegoldensecretsoil.com to purchase.
As a gorgeous model, devoted mother, holistic practitioner and a yoga teacher, Jesse is a true inspiration for so many people. She shares her light and a life journey in her blog www.thegoldensecretsoil.org . Be sure to follow her for wellness tips and spiritual advice.
Instagram @JesseGolden and @TheGoldenSecrets
One thought on “The Golden Secrets Essential Oil by Jesse Golden”
Reblogged this on Irina Voronina, Actress, Model , and Playboy's Miss January 2001.